The 14 day quarantine is now officially lifted for entry into Newfoundland & Labrador (NL).
Please see the latest travel requirements below.
Travelling to Newfoundland & Labrador
1. Residents of NL are exempt from any testing.
2. Fully vaccinated travellers are not required to self-isolate or be tested for COVID-19.
3. Partially vaccinated travellers are required to be tested within 72 hours of arrival to Newfoundland and Labrador (this can be a molecular test, but antigen tests are not accepted); or be tested upon arrival to Newfoundland and Labrador and self-isolate until receipt of a negative test result.
4. Vaccinated travellers are required to upload proof of vaccination and negative test results to the Travel Form. People who do not upload appropriate proof will be required self isolate for 14 days
5. You can view the info online here:
NEWFOUNDLAND CCBA CONVENTION UPDATE
The CCBA convention is scheduled to be held in St. John’s, NL from September 8 – 11, 2021
Accommodation is at the Murray Premises Hotel, 5 Becks Cove, St. John’s, NL A1C 6H1.
Phone Reservations: 1-866-738-7773 or 1-709-738-7773.
Email Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask for the CCBA rate.
The cost is $129 per night plus 4% city occupancy tax & 15% HST. A continental breakfast is included. There is a 24 hour cancellation policy.
All rooms have one king size bed. The hotel does not offer rooms with two beds. Single persons can share a room. Additional cots/fold up beds are not available.
Registration fee for the convention will be $95.00
If you are considering flying, West Jet’s rates are currently the best value & they are said to offer immediate credit for cancellation. Please consult West Jet for official details.
If you are driving to North Sydney, Nova Scotia in order to catch the Maritime Atlantic Ferry to Newfoundland. Please visit Maritime Atlantic for schedule & rates.
The CCBA executive has reserved the right to cancel this convention if they determine there is not enough interest in travelling to the east coast in 2021. A decision on this from the executive is expected in July 21, 2021.
Also realize this convention is contingent on the easing of Covid-19 restrictions by all levels of government and jurisdictions.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
Doreen (Dee) Ryan – Phone: 519-501-1802 Email: email@example.com
Steve Peters – Phone: 519-631-1717 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org