See terms & conditions under Market Place.
Sellers/Traders please advise firstname.lastname@example.org when you wish an advertisement to be removed or amended.
• Hi, I’m a longtime collector looking for those who might be interested in buying my Canadian & American steel & aluminum cans, Great Western private label bottles, Saskatchewan PET bottles, crown caps, beer labels, bottle openers, key chains, etc. Pictured is a small selection.
Locality: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
• Vintage Upper Canada Wooden Crate
Circa 1985 UPPER CANADA original wooden crate complete with 12 Lager and 12 Dark Ale long-neck full bottles as originally purchased. Sold as a collectible only – contents are not for consumption.
$100 or best offer.
Pick up only.
Locality: East York (Toronto)
Contact: Kelly email@example.com
• John Labatt Classic Wooden Crates – Two Versions!!
AVAILABLE: Two different JOHN LABATT Special Extra Aged Classic wooden crates. They were released once a year in a limited edition from about 1985 to 1988 and are being sold with a full case of 24 inside. One is the long neck with green foil & one is the shorter neck. Sold as a collectible only – contents are not for consumption.
$120 per crate or best offer.
Pick up only.
Locality: East York (Toronto)
Contact: Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org
• Hello, my name is Dave. l have 22 old beer bottles -18 Labatt, 2 Molson & 2 O’Keefe.
17 of them are full & unopened. Make me an offer if you are interested. Thanks. Locality: Greater London Area Contact: email@example.com
• Hello Dave Wilson here, I want to sell my collection of thousands of World Wide Aluminum beer cans dating from the 1980’s to 2019. No U.S. beer cans. Some steel cans.
I also wish to sell my World Wide collection of Coca-Cola cans.
Contact Dave Wilson Locality: Penetanguishene, Ontario.
firstname.lastname@example.org Cell 705 209 -5481 Home 519-538-0280
• I am not a collector of Breweriana but in 1996 I came across a prototype of a beer case developed by MacMillan Bathurst Inc for Labatt’s. It is a marketing prototype case to hold stubbies so I would assume it predates 1984 when they were still selling stubby bottles.
I came across this case in an office closet in an old closed-down Labatt plant in Winnipeg. Strangely it, along with some other random papers, were the only things in the office closet. Aside from some remaining brewing equipment, they were the only things in the plant really. I was in the military then and was in Winnipeg supporting the flood relief efforts. My organization was housed in the vacant plant.
The box has suffered a bit since I had first found it. The tape glue has yellowed and fallen off, some unknowing person pulled the tape off the top that originally held it closed
and I once had to retrieve it from the garbage at work because someone felt it was worthless. The colours have faded significantly since I first had it. The outline appears to have been done with pencil and then coloured in by hand with a marker.
I always thought it may be rare as I have never seen a marketing prototype beer case for sale anywhere. I have no idea if this case was even put into production.
It needs to go to a good home.
Contact: Shawn email@example.com
Location: Kingston, Ontario
• Complete Crown Sets for sale. Prices negotiable.
Location: Kawartha Lakes
Contact: New Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-324-4855
• Hi, I’m looking to trade my old black glass c.1880 Labatt Prescott brewery beer bottle. Searching for rare pre-pro brewery bottles from Québec City and Beauport. Foxhead, Beauport, Boswell, Champlain & Proteau Carignan. Pictures only for people interested. Contact: email@example.com Charles G. from Québec City
• Good Day, I have Carling O’Keefe unused bottle labels, jackets, mugs, patches, literature, etc. I also have some items from the Carlsberg championship horse wagon team. The wagon was destroyed at the end of it’s use, but some items were ‘kept’ from the bin.
I would like to see these items go to a good home.
Don Lapsch firstname.lastname@example.org
• For SALE Molsons collection offered by CB #54 . I’ve been a collector for a long time and now have decided to sell my collection as a whole, if really interested email me at email@example.com
A stunning seldom seen Frontenac White Cap Ale plaster sign
Location: Quebec City
Contact: 418-928-0614 firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Kitchener/Waterloo/New Hamburg
Contact: Gayle Ostrom email@example.com
• Pre & Post WWII Canadian Coasters as a whole or individually. Prices negotiable. Location: Kawartha Lakes Contact: New email firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-324-4855
• 30 stubbies labeled beer bottles free to a good home. Condition is from poor to great, a lot of them are full. Must be picked up in Kingston, ON, but due to my traveling I might be able to drop them off. Please contact me at email@example.com
• For Sale. My Canadian labelled beer bottle collection. I’ve extensively collected minor variations over the years. Send me an email me of what you seek.
Contact: Gord Bristow firstname.lastname@example.org
• A Large Full Bottle Collection for Sale in part or whole. The bottles range from long necks to custom mold, stubbies & later. Examples from across Canada. List & pictures available.
Location: Montreal, Quebec
• 1980 45 rpm record “Here’s to the Horses” Budweiser promotional song.
Contact: Judy 1-905-945-5368
• Asking $270 for this near pristine porcelain face Labatt’s trademark piece. Circa 1940. Made in Hamilton by the Shonbeck Clock Co. In perfect working order keeping accurate time. Issues: Over painted hands and the 3″ deep metal housing. Very light scratching on a couple of the letters, which don’t take away from the overall quality.
Location: Toronto, Ontario
• 1000 beer bottles for sale. International and Quebec microbrewery. 25 cents each.
Location: Laurentides, Quebec
Contact: Andre Paradis 819-274-2899
• 1500 beer bottles & cans for sale. International and Quebec microbrewery. $500.00 or best offer.
Contact: Jonathan 438-404-9234
• I’ve been collecting Beer Bottles & Cans since 1988 from all corners of the world. The collection contains close to 5000.
I would like to sell, if the offer is reasonable.
I have them all packed in boxes but they can be viewed.
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Contact: Marc email@example.com
• Canadian Cork Lined Crowns as a whole or individually. Prices negotiable. Location: Kawartha Lakes Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-324-4855
• Frontenac White Cap Ale tray for sale. A tough one in any condition. Location: Toronto, Ontario Contact: email@example.com
• For Sale – The attached photos show some of the Canadian vintage beer items I have for sale – stubbys, quart bottles, etc. Some are from local/regional breweries. Please contact me to get further information and brands. I would be happy to entertain any offers. The best way to contact me is by phone, 250-656-6723. Thanks. Location: Victoria, B.C. Contact: Morley geem
• For Sale – Large Labatt’s “Parlour Scene“ lithograph with a signed frame (30”x 42”). Both the lithograph and frame are in excellent condition. No staining or damage anywhere.
Location: Niagara Contact: Mike Green firstname.lastname@example.org
• After 44 years of collecting beer cans and beer bottles I’m looking for someone that might be interested in a collection. Approximately 4300 cans and a couple hundred bottles. If anybody in the CCBA is interested they can email me for info & pics.
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Contact: Nick Krishka email@example.com
• Available a custom archival mounted album of approximately seventy 1950s Classic Canadian Beer advertisements from the Canadian Geographic Journal.
Location: Nanaimo, B.C.
Contact: Steve Bristerstewart firstname.lastname@example.org