See terms & conditions under Market Place.
Sellers/Traders please advise firstname.lastname@example.org when you wish an advertisement to be removed or amended.
• For Sale – Vintage key wind O’Keefe’s clock in perfect running condition. Location: Niagara Contact: email@example.com
• Canadian Cork Lined Crowns as a whole or individually.Terms negotiable. Location: Kawartha Lakes Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-324-4855
• Pre & Post WWII Canadian Coasters as a whole or individually.Terms negotiable. Location: Kawartha Lakes Contact: email@example.com or 705-324-4855
• Frontenac White Cap Ale tray for sale. A tough one in any condition. Location: Toronto, Ontario Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• For Sale – The attached photos show some of the Canadian vintage beer items I have for sale – stubbys, quart bottles, etc. Some are from local/regional breweries. Please contact me to get further information and brands. I would be happy to entertain any offers. The best way to contact me is by phone, 250-656-6723. Thanks. Location: Victoria, B.C. Contact: Morley geem
• For Sale – Large Labatt’s “Parlour Scene“ lithograph with a signed frame (30”x 42”). Both the lithograph and frame are in excellent condition. No staining or damage anywhere.
Location: Niagara Contact: Mike Green email@example.com
• After 44 years of collecting beer cans and beer bottles I’m looking for someone that might be interested in a collection. Approximately 4300 cans and a couple hundred bottles. If anybody in the CCBA is interested they can email me for info & pics.
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Contact: Nick Krishka firstname.lastname@example.org
• Available a custom archival mounted album of approximately seventy 1950s Classic Canadian Beer advertisements from the Canadian Geographic Journal.
Location: Nanaimo, B.C.
Contact: Steve Bristerstewart email@example.com
Location: Dade City, Florida
Contact: Gord Bristow firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Toronto, ON
Contact: Justin Haigh email@example.com