See terms & conditions under Market Place.
Sellers/Traders please advise firstname.lastname@example.org when you wish an advertisement to be removed or amended.
• A Large Full Bottle Collection for Sale in part or whole. The bottles range from long necks to custom mold, stubbies & later. Examples from across Canada. List & pictures available.
Location: Montreal, Quebec
• 1980 45 rpm record “Here’s to the Horses” Budweiser promotional song.
Contact: Judy 1-905-945-5368
• Asking $270 for this near pristine porcelain face Labatt’s trademark piece. Circa 1940. Made in Hamilton by the Shonbeck Clock Co. In perfect working order keeping accurate time. Issues: Over painted hands and the 3″ deep metal housing. Very light scratching on a couple of the letters, which don’t take away from the overall quality.
Location: Toronto, Ontario
• I have a collection of breweriana I have to sell or dispose of as I’m moving house. I have full and empty bottles, ashtrays, beer trays, glasses, beer coasters, etc.
Location: Victoria, B.C.
• For Sale – A Reinhardt Brewery advertising item.
Lithograph – Reinhardt & Co. Brewers Toronto, East End Brewery (1889-1908). Measurements are 40” x 30”
• 1000 beer bottles for sale. International and Quebec microbrewery. 25 cents each.
Location: Laurentides, Quebec
Contact: Andre Paradis 819-274-2899
• 1500 beer bottles & cans for sale. International and Quebec microbrewery. $500.00 or best offer.
Contact: Jonathan 438-404-9234
• I’ve been collecting Beer Bottles & Cans since 1988 from all corners of the world. The collection contains close to 5000.
I would like to sell, if the offer is reasonable.
I have them all packed in boxes but they can be viewed.
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Contact: Marc email@example.com
• I’m selling 97 unused labels from Canada that are from the 1930s and 1940s. Also for sale is my collection of 1500+ U.S. labels from 27 states – pre-1950 and all but a few unused. In addition, I have 60 labels from other countries – England, Ireland, France, Mexico, Japan, etc.
Contact: Mike Lentes firstname.lastname@example.org
• Canadian Cork Lined Crowns as a whole or individually. Prices negotiable. Location: Kawartha Lakes Contact: email@example.com or 705-324-4855
• Pre & Post WWII Canadian Coasters as a whole or individually. Prices negotiable. Location: Kawartha Lakes Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-324-4855
• Frontenac White Cap Ale tray for sale. A tough one in any condition. Location: Toronto, Ontario Contact: email@example.com
• For Sale – The attached photos show some of the Canadian vintage beer items I have for sale – stubbys, quart bottles, etc. Some are from local/regional breweries. Please contact me to get further information and brands. I would be happy to entertain any offers. The best way to contact me is by phone, 250-656-6723. Thanks. Location: Victoria, B.C. Contact: Morley geem
• For Sale – Large Labatt’s “Parlour Scene“ lithograph with a signed frame (30”x 42”). Both the lithograph and frame are in excellent condition. No staining or damage anywhere.
Location: Niagara Contact: Mike Green firstname.lastname@example.org
• After 44 years of collecting beer cans and beer bottles I’m looking for someone that might be interested in a collection. Approximately 4300 cans and a couple hundred bottles. If anybody in the CCBA is interested they can email me for info & pics.
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Contact: Nick Krishka email@example.com
• Available a custom archival mounted album of approximately seventy 1950s Classic Canadian Beer advertisements from the Canadian Geographic Journal.
Location: Nanaimo, B.C.
Contact: Steve Bristerstewart firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Dade City, Florida
Contact: Gord Bristow email@example.com
Location: Toronto, ON
Contact: Justin Haigh firstname.lastname@example.org