See terms & conditions under Market Place.
Please advise firstname.lastname@example.org when you wish an advertisement to be removed or amended.
• Hello! I am looking for beer memorabilia from Saskatoon, particularly anything from Hoeschen- Wentzler, later Saskatoon Brewing Company, as well as anything associated with the company now known as Great Western. Contact: email@example.com
• Wanted – Cork & Plastic Lined Crowns
Looking to establish trading relationship with Canada wide crown collectors, especially Western & Maritime provinces. Have hundreds of cork & plastics traders – some corks are pictured in “Marketplace – Items Available”. Contact: Ron Armstrong CB#19 705-324-4855 firstname.lastname@example.org
• WANTED!!! Molson’s Classic Ale bottle in good condition with crown if possible.
Contact: Gord Holder email@example.com
• Hi, I’m new to breweriana collecting and interested in Old Vienna items and Canadian porcelain beer ashtrays and serving trays if you have anything text 519-770-7356 Thanks. firstname.lastname@example.org
• I’m Interested in acquiring early Kingston items from breweries such as Bajus’, Grand Trunk, Morton’s, Thomas Molson’s to name a few. Also more modern memorabilia from Kingston area craft brewers.
Contact: Dave Platt email@example.com
• Hi, I’m new to breweriana collecting and interested in items from the following breweries.
– O’keefe’s – Pre Carling merger
– British American
– Old Comrades
Contact: Ben Theroux firstname.lastname@example.org
• Wanted Canadian & American Coasters.
Contact: Anthony 1-450-678-0428
• Hello Dear Collector,
I am a collector of beer labels from all over the world with an animal as a main theme.
I am constantly looking for interesting labels with this topic.
I can offer Polish and Czech labels, coasters and caps.
I am looking non-European (e.g. Canadian, American etc.) labels with animal.
If you are interested in my offer, contact me.
I send a few photos from my collection of labels with animals.
Best regards, Lech (Czech Republic) Contact: Lech Przeczek email@example.com
• Wanted – A wooden Kiewel’s White Seal of St. Boniface, Manitoba beer crate. Contact: Craig firstname.lastname@example.org
• I’m looking for collectibles from the former Windsor area breweries such as:
Contact: Rob Standon email@example.com
• Long-time worldwide beer label collector is looking to add older labels to the collection. I would be interested in purchasing a collection of labels from any country. If you are trading labels only, I have many older and recent labels to trade. Please send an email indicating what you have to sell or if you are interested in trading. Thank you. Mark
• WANTED! Calgary Brewing & Malting lithograph reproduction by Molson’s circa 1992 for the brewery’s 100th anniversary. 2000 copies were issued. Terms negotiable.
Please contact: Mike Dartnell firstname.lastname@example.org
Tap handle collector looking for a Muskoka Brewery Spring Oddity tap handle. Please contact me if you have one you’re interested in parting with or if you know where one is. Paying top dollar or interesting trades.
• I’m a collector of international labels, coasters & bottle caps. I’m willing to make exchanges with you. I can send 30 or 40 labels for you to evaluate & if you like them then send me an equal number in return. There is no need to send me anything in advance.
If you are interested send me your postal address.
Best Regards, Flavio email@example.com
Flavio Renato Ramos de Lima
Rua João Jorge Mussi 231
Carianos – Florianópolis – SC – Brasil
• I’m interested in buying set/series crown caps. NFL, Tartans, Whale Tails, Schooner, Nova Scotia towns, Keith’s Year of Music, Keith’s Year of the Wooden Boat etc. etc. Any set series crowns from Canada. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text/phone 519-318-3560
• Calgary Beer advertising items with the buffalo logo. email@example.com
• Now retired and living in a remote area. I hope I can still hunt for that 1 sign I don’t have yet. I specialize in “bubbling” beer signs. Hoping to get Canadian ones. I do have a large collection. Please feed my hobby. unclebernie
• Hello, Collector friends from Canada! My name is Christian and I am a beer label collector from Berlin, Germany. I am looking for trading partners to exchange labels. Christian Kosinsky firstname.lastname@example.org
• Buy or Trade. I’m streamlining my Canadian labelled beer bottle collection. I’m going to focus on collecting Winnipeg area bottles and labels, Labatt’s labelled bottles, pre-stubby Ontario bottles, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia bottles. Willing to buy or trade. Let me know what you have.
Contact: Gord Bristow email@example.com