See terms & conditions under Market Place.
• WANTED! Calgary Brewing & Malting lithograph reproduction by Molson’s circa 1992 for the brewery’s 100th anniversary. 2000 copies were issued. Terms negotiable.
Please contact: Mike Dartnell email@example.com
Tap handle collector looking for a Muskoka Brewery Spring Oddity tap handle. Please contact me if you have one you’re interested in parting with or if you know where one is. Paying top dollar or interesting trades.
• I’m a collector of international labels, coasters & bottle caps. I’m willing to make exchanges with you. I can send 30 or 40 labels for you to evaluate & if you like them then send me an equal number in return. There is no need to send me anything in advance.
If you are interested send me your postal address.
Best Regards, Flavio firstname.lastname@example.org
Flavio Renato Ramos de Lima
Rua João Jorge Mussi 231
Carianos – Florianópolis – SC – Brasil
• Hey Folks, Karen here from Creemore. I was wondering if you could help me. It is our 30th anniversary and we are looking for some vintage Creemore Springs advertising. In particular I am looking for one of our original tap handles with the horses on it.
Thanks for your consideration.
• The CCBA website would like to create a chronology of Bev Moore Award items. If you were a recipient of the Bev Moore Award between 1995 & 2011. Could you please send a picture of the winning item, your name, the winning year and any other pertinent information to email@example.com
• I am interested in buying set/series crown caps. NFL, Tartans, Whale Tails, Schooner, Nova Scotia towns, Keith’s Year of Music, Keith’s Year of the Wooden Boat etc. etc. Any set series crowns from Canada. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text/phone 519-318-3560
• Calgary Beer advertising items with the buffalo logo. email@example.com
• Now retired and living in a remote area. I hope I can still hunt for that 1 sign I don’t have yet. I specialize in “bubbling” beer signs. Hoping to get Canadian ones. I do have a large collection. Please feed my hobby. unclebernie
• Hello, Collector friends from Canada! My name is Christian and I am a beer label collector from Berlin, Germany. I am looking for trading partners to exchange labels. Christian Kosinsky firstname.lastname@example.org
• Buy or Trade. I’m streamlining my Canadian labelled beer bottle collection. I’m going to focus on collecting Winnipeg area bottles and labels, Labatt’s labelled bottles, pre-stubby Ontario bottles, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia bottles. Willing to buy or trade. Let me know what you have.
Contact: Gord Bristow email@example.com